Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
After School Clubs
After school sports clubs provide the ideal opportunity for children to develop new skills as well as enhance existing ones in the familiar safe environment of their own school. What a Racquet can provide you with qualified coaches who can deliver sport specific or multi-skills sessions over a number of weeks (ideally a minimum of half a term, around 6 weeks) on your school site. All our after school clubs can be tailored to your schools' specific needs and can accomodate children from Nursery – Year 6.
What a Racquet can also offer coaches or specialist training for lunchtime sports activities at your school. We can do as much or as little as you need us to do, for example:
- Plan for new playground activities, then run these activities and/or mentor the Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants/Teaching Assistants to take over.
- Training for Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants/Teaching Assistants to provide lunchtime games etc.
- Providing various sporting activities for a specific group, e.g. challenging children, rewarding children for good behaviour, attendance etc.
- Training new Lunchtime sports leaders (Year 6 pupils)
- Providing sports activities to the whole school
For more information, or to make a booking, please get in touch with the office on 01642 890270 / 07976 370106 or via e-mail